Thursday, 11 November 2010

Easel-ly Does It...

You would be quite within your rights to grooooan at that title, I am and I wrote it LOL Goodly morning to you... tis me, Hels, here with an Easel card which is part of my Stampotique Mania class on Friday December 10th. All of the cards will feature gorgeous Stampotique stamps and lots of other stuff which I won't tell you about now, I can tell you in person on the class ;o)) This is just a snippet of one of the six cards on the class - there are a lot of different techniques on all of the cards and each one is totally different from the next :O))




Anyways... while I am on about classes, it just so happens that there are a couple of spaces on the Deck The Halls class on Weds 17th November - here is a sneaky peek at the things you will be making - technique heavy and loaded with lots of Christmas sparkle, these decorations are perfect for your Christmas tree or for hanging around your home. This class will see us playing with inks, paints and stamps... and lots of beaded fringing too... oh yes, and the sparkle too :O))



For all the deets about how to book classes, please just CLICK HERE and you will be whizzed off across Cyberspace to The Stamp Attic website. Alternatively, if you would like to ask any questions about the classes at The Stamp Attic, you can call Wendy 01235 760821. I hope that you get chance to come and play with the inks and rubberstamps and stashy bits with me :O)) Thanks for looking... TTFN

Hels x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Looking good, Hels!! Can't be there, sadly.

Tracy Evans said...

Shame I don't live a little closer, I would love to join in. Great easel card, love the images. Tracy Evans x

Carol Q said...

great easel card Hels

Wendy said...

Can I book a place please, I hear chocolate is involved too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails