Sunday, 14 November 2010

Christmas goodies...........

Blatant advertising I am afraid but with the festive season coming fast I thought you might like to know about some new things we have instore.
Memory Box Christmas images are now in stock, along with some more general ones..........these stamps are just gorgeous...............
6x6 mini pads are very popular and we have a large range from Basic Grey and
and if you fancy something really different for Christmas, we now have in stock the Teresa Collins Stampmaker...........a complete kit for making your own images at home. The kit includes everything you need to make a stamp as soon as you open it, or if you prefer, it will also make stencils and embossers too.
It is easy to use, we have tried it already, well when I say we, I mean my DH lol, he has been creating in the kitchen all week................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails