Monday, 15 November 2010

Arty & Artsy

Oooh, I love new stash, be it papers, chipboard, stamps.... and especially the brand new Art Parts from Wendy Vecchi... which are... IN STOCK today! And, it gets better too... because I used some of the brand new Paper Artsy Thorndon Hall Papers (which are just divine) The designs are gorgeous and the papers are lovely and heavy, almost a light cardstock and these are what I used to cover the Art Parts.




The frame and base were covered with the papers and then I added some Distress Ink to alter the colours slightly. I popped some Rock Candy Crackle onto the frame and once this had dried, rubbed some more Distress Inks into the crackles.




I used my favourite Studio 490 stamps to add some decoration to the piece, using Grungepaper and cardstock coloured with more Distress Inks and jazzed up with Idea-ology and lots of Trinkets from the Maya Road collection. To see all the new products, please click here and you will be whizzed off to The Stamp Attic.



Thanks for looking... have a fab day! TTFN

Hels x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Stunning, Hels!

Wendy said...

sorry Hels, Art Parts are going online tonight...........they are divine.......

Wendy said...

Done it, all there for the taking.

Susan Allan said...

A Lovely piece of work, Hels,as usual.
Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails