Sunday, 3 October 2010

Vintage Canvas

For my next DT piece I have created a vintage canvas again using the Collections Elements range, this time my focus has been the bodice.
The bodice have been decorated with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Collection paper, which is absolutely gorgeous and really adds to that vintage feel.  I have sponged the edges with DI Antique Linen and added string and buttons.
I have added Tim's Ransom Alphabet Masks to the canvas to make the word VINTAGE and sponged over the letters with Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers Aqua and Mushroom and then removed the mask and added a little more Mushroom acrylic to the letters to tone them down a little and to add to the vintage feel.  A Tattered Floral has been added, cut from Bazzil card and an old hymn book and a button added to the centre.
An Ornate Plate has been added, coloured with Aqua Paint Dabber and the word vintage added to the centre along with one of Tim's new pearl Baubles added as a dangle, these are absolutely gorgeous and as this one looked just like a large pearl I thought it was ideal for my vintage piece.

To complete my piece I have added some tape measure ribbon and some buttons.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tracy x x 

4 comments:

Netty said...

Oooh this is so fabulous. x

Wendy said...

Tracy this is just wonderful, what lovely soft subtle colours.........you are so clever. I am working on getting all of those yummy chipboards online folks so you can make stuff like Tracy.

Joanna K said...

This canvas is a real masterpiece! Truly amazing, Tracy! ;) xxx

Susan Allan said...

Tracy, I love your canvas. The elements and colours are gorgeous and It would look amazing on a wall or mantlepiece.
Sue xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails