Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Limited Stock and New Stock

We have just had a very small order of these two Dies into stock...............they are like gold dust just now............I have four of each available.............

we also received these!!! Tim's fabulous Seasonal Papers Pad, along with the Salvage Stickers and the Lost and Found Stickers and................the Lavish Trimmings............all available online now (well by about 8pm tonight as the laptop I upload on is at home - sorry).
Other new bits and bobs include 7Gypsies hardware, Claudine Hellmuth stamps, PaperArtsy stamps and fabulous new paper packs...........oh and this too

nice magazine................

2 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

ooo yummy, CPS is one of my favourite mags :)

Fliss said...

Thanks for the heads up Wendy. I shot right over to do my order as I've been after that bird cage die for ages with no success.
Can't wait!
Fliss x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails