Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Christmas Fun comes early to the Stamp Attic

Blogged by Sarah Anderson

I know, I know, Autumn's only just in the air and I'm asking you to think about Christmas!  But I'll let you into a secret, I normally make a batch of quick cards the week before Christmas, and it's always a massive rush; having to prep for a workshop means I have cards made already and I sooooooooo enjoyed making them!  Without the pressure of time, and with the relaxed, journaling techniques I used, I had a very relaxing time making these :)


So if you'd like to spend the morning making some quick cards, and the afternoon making a couple of special ones, join me at The Stamp Attic on Saturday 23rd October 2010,


How about a bit of Art Journaling? Don't know how? Then join us on Sunday October 24th for a  class all about how to start. Spend the day using inks, stamps, paints and make your very first journal. Expect to get messy but this class is such fun................book online now.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love that Tim stamp you've used, what a great little card it makes, you have inspired me!! Hope the class goes well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails