Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Graphic 45 steampunk.......

papers have arrived and I have been playing with them. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!

As you can see I had great fun making this piece! It features one of the folded book page pieces I have been loving just recently along with the main image cut from the TIME FLIES 12"x12" paper. The smaller images.....light bulb with bird and light bulb with wings.......from TIME WARP 12"x12".


The bird sitting on the debutantes arm is from STAMPOTIQUE 
These are a couple of old radio valves I picked up a while ago, they fit the steam punk theme perfectly!
Sue Roddis

9 comments:

Susan Allan said...

It is just amazing, Sue. How did you think of it?

Sue xx

Jan said...

WOW! Words fail me Sue.... although I don't know why I'm speechless because your work is always totally original and awesome. Follow THAT, as they say!

Tracy Evans said...

Love the radio valves Sue, such an individual piece, its great a fantastic steampunk piece and I really like the washers from each page of the book. Tracy x

Netty said...

Am speechless, this is so wow fantastic. x

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally DIVINE!!! Loving this loads and those papers are LUSH!!!

Brenda Brown said...

Wow, absolutely amazing, love it.
B xxxx

She said...

Love this S xxx

Jennie said...

like Netty above said words fail me.. absolutely fabulous! love it!

Helen said...

LOVE this. It must have taken ages.

Wendy, did we miss the announcement of the pre-order winners for the TH/WV stamps? I know it would be too much to hope I was lucky again, but....!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails