Thursday, 12 August 2010

NEW STAMPOTIQUE IMAGES

This is my entry for this weeks STAMPOTIQUE challenge, I used HEADS and  GIANT SHROOM
On this piece I also used my new fav thing.......a proper opaque white spray......it's a MEMORIES MIST spray......these are not on the web site but if you NEED one just call 01235 760821
While I was working on this piece I also prepped a journal page for future use cos I know something you might not........until now that is!....................
THERE ARE NEW IMAGES COMING VERY SOON and are now available online  HERE FOR PRE-ORDER 
Sue Roddis

5 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG look what's appeared here today........Sue this is AMAZING!!! I love those Mushrooms and yes you are quite right, new stamps are on the way to the site later on tonight.........

Katy Mouse said...

Gorgeous work Sue..Just love the wee pumpkin and dont see any reason why it cant have wings!..lol..
Luv
Katy Mouse xx

Netty said...

Totally fabulous, love it.
Annette x

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGOEUS.. loving those heads, i have them in my little collection and still need to use them... thanks for inspiring me.. again xx *off to see new images *

Hels xx

Gillian said...

I love those heads, on my wish list, couldn't resist pre-ordering some of the new stamps though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails