Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Invoke Arts.........

Remember this over on Sue's blog? Fantastic art journal pages using some of the newer Invoke Art images and Sue very kindly put a link to buy them to my site..........but.............they were not there were they LOL so sorry to all of you who needed to call me...........it was my fault entirely, I meant to get around to uploading them and then the whole extension thing happened......excuses I know.........but they are there now along with some other new and exciting images from Invoke too.
Sue already has a bunch of them in her hot sticky mits so keep your eyes on her blog for some very scary looking characters with attitude.............

4 comments:

Netty said...

Fabulous, lucky Sue to possess such great stamps...not that am envious or anything...lol
Annette x

Hels Sheridan said...

I love those new Invokes and need them... all LOL
Amazing art from Sue :O))

Cath Wilson said...

Aren't they wonderful, Wendy? Great work from Sue, too - as usual. Cathx

Athena said...

I love Invoke arts and the works of Sue Roddis. When I saw these pages, I was just struck with so much inspiration. How great is it to see unique designs used by a unique artists. A breath of fresh air.

I loved your Stampotique entry, too, Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails