Friday, 6 August 2010

Introducing................



Finally, after a laptop crash, hence the silence this week, I have got the new workshop programme online. Hels is joining us for a round of fantastic workshops over the next three months or so..........she is an amazing artist and is going to share with you many of her little secrets to creating great artwork. You can book online and I suggest you do not delay, they are going to fly out the door................also we have the new dates for Sarah Anderson but as you will note some of the workshops are not titled yet..........Sarah is keeping us in suspense for now. Also for the first time we will have a scrapbook class, we get asked a lot for them so decided to give it a go. After my laptop crash things are a bit all over the place as I had to switch to another operating system so if you see any gliches just let me know........I will appreciate it.
Shop extension is almost there, we should have the flooring in start of next week and I must admit we did start putting some product on the walls tonight, just to see what it looked like..........

5 comments:

Sue said...

Good news about the shop. Seeing as my Shingles have gone and I am no longer contagious I will come and visit very soon ....

Susan Allan said...

I am glad you have got some dates, no doubt I shall be spoiled for choice.
Sue xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Oooh, am VERY excited to be playing at your place Wendy... cannnot wait!!! x

Ruby said...

Yay! Can't wait to play!

Anne Jagger said...

Wish I lived nearer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails