Monday, 2 August 2010

ALICE

Here is my second offfering, a journal page in my 8"x8" journal (available from THE STAMP ATTIC just not online yet) using the fab new papers from GRAPHIC 45. This time I used Alice's Tea Party and cut out four of the Alice images along with some of the chequered border. I then stamped some swirls across the top of the page and glued the border strips in place. Next I added the Alice images overlapping each other a little. A black pen came next to outline the images and add little dots around them.
Finally I stamped the words on a seperate piece of paper, cut around them and added them to the page.
Stamps used were SWIRLS M4748 by Stampington and ARTWORDS1 8612 by Invoke Arts
Sue Roddis

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally divine art Sue... thanks for sharing... Ineeed those papers LOL x

Wendy said...

oooooohhhhh nice..............x

Susan Allan said...

I saw this yesterday and thought it was fun and clever. The dots make the images really stand out. Sue has inspired me have a go and make an Alice book.

Sue A xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oooh this is gorgeous
Anne x

Katy Mouse said...

Well fancy you doing Alice!...lol..Lovely page Sue xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails