Saturday, 21 August 2010

ALICE GOES TO HALLOWE'EN WONDERLAND

Ok, it's time to share my next ALICE creation with you made using the lovely 
GRAPHIC 45 HALLOWEEN WONDERLAND papers.
This time I made a little book, I used recycled old book covers to make the covers for my book.



For the pages I cut pieces and  images from several of the papers and stuck these onto card for extra stength and stability


then stitched the pages into the spine of the book


I added little tabs to each of the pages. Must admit it was quite hard to part with this once it was finished as I was really pleased with it but I can always make myself another one!
Sue Roddis

6 comments:

Carol Q said...

fabulous!

Helen said...

Great book (I forgot to say on your own blog, lol)LOVE it.

Hels Sheridan said...

Utterly GORGEOUS... loving that chequer... neeeeeeed that paper! There is so much to look at on these pics, so I just know it will be even more delish in real life xx

Wendy said...

I love it too and if you are trying to make me feel bad now that you sent it to me............wrong!! LOL however, very big thank you as it really is a wonderful piece of work. Its on the table with the Alice papers and the journals in pride of place in the new extension which is looking fuller and fuller by the minute......

Susan Allan said...

Already said on Sue's blog, how much I like this book.....great fun, Sue.
Sue xx

Sam said...

Hi Wendy,

I hope you enjoyed your holiday, I've actually created my own blog, long time coming, I have no idea what I am
doing but I will get there, Your art is amazing, and the Alice in Wonderland papers are so inspiring, I've created a few pieces, I had no idea where to start, so thank you very much, you have started me off, I now can't stop, ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails