Friday, 30 July 2010

Little Imperfections............

Oh my goodness me..........look what Sue Allan did with the new Crescendoh stamps!
Sue specializes in recycling so uses alot of bits and bobs on her cards that most of us would normally throw away.......she is a good example of just what you can do if you keep them all.
Dresses with Sashes is a set of four images, simple dress shapes perfect for dressing up yourself, as Sue proves here.
Each dress is a slighty different shape so giving you lots of options..................
This sample is my favourite, Sue has used a piece of watercolour paper torn from a pad, the effect is lovely. As you can see the Notions set of images makes perfect background additions along with edgings......small sewing strips, little blobs and half done stitches..........pefect when used with small bits of lace and fabric.....

and again, a truly beautiful card..........soft, subtle and pretty.
Thank you for letting me share Sue and please, for more wonderful creations hop over to Sue's blog, she has lots more on offer I can assure you.

6 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

Sue's work is gorgeous isn't it Wendy. Must admit the dresses and the stitches one are on my wish list. I have a list as long as my arm LOL. Love how Sue uses all the bits and bobs. Tracy x

Chris said...

These are just beautiful. I love how she's incorporated scraps of fabric into them and the gorgeous, delicate colours.

Must pop over to Sue's blog.

Helen said...

How pretty are these!! I love the fabric additions.

Joanna K said...

Sue does some most amazing stuff from the bits and bobs, doesn't she??? Simply gorgeous ;)

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh I'm so glad you featured these, I meant to email you and forgot! Aren't they gorgeous? The top one is my favourite :)

Susan Allan said...

Wendy, all I can say is thank you so much for putting these up here.

I appreciate it so much.

Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails