Sunday, 18 July 2010

ECO-FRIENDLY PAINTS AND INVOKE ARTS

Wendy has decided to give Design Team members access to the blog to post their own work...........she might live to regret it...only kidding!!......so here I am with my first self-posted offering! I was staying down with Wendy last week and so acquired some new goodies.
The first of these is the ECO FRIENDLY ACRYLIC PAINTS that I used to colour this journal page background.
Then I absolutely fell in love with this BIRD CAGE PAPER DOLL stamp set (8720) from INVOKE ARTS.

Swiftly followed by this set of CALAVERAS (8107) also by INVOKE ARTS

Also on this journal spread are some small birds from STAMPOTIQUE, a PARIS LEDGER stamp also from INVOKE ARTS and a leaf stencil
Sue Roddis

3 comments:

Netty said...

Love it, its fabulous. Annette x

Sarah Anderson said...

I think Wendy should be banned for buying any more yummy stamps! The paris ledger stamp is on my list already, and Wendy said there were more - yikes!!! I played with the eco frienly paints whilst I was down this weekend, and incorporated them into my workshop down at Wendy's yesterday - very creamy, very intensly pigmented, yummy colours :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor Sue, this is totally gorgeous... as is all your work hun... thanks for showing those Eco Paints.. looks like i neeeed some of those now too LOL x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails