Saturday, 19 June 2010

okay, I will tell all.............

For a while now I have been feeling a little 'bijou' as far as my shop is concerned. I know, I know, lots of folk keep saying its big but there are more things I want to stock and to stock more of what I have too would be nice...........so.........after much deliberation I have decided to expand. The photo in the last post is of some, not all, but some of my new space. For those of you who have visited the store you will recall we extend to the left as you come in the door, well now we will extend right also! Its going to make the store about half as big again which is lovely. They started work last Monday and should be done end of next week they say, then I need to get the slat walling up ( I say me but you know what I mean lol) and then get some stock for it..............any requests? Cannot promise to get it all ofcourse but if you are out there and thinking to yourself 'oh I hope she gets such and such in......' then don't just think it, tell me ;) If you visit in the meantime then you will think I am fibbing as they are refurbishing the building next to me and will not break through the wall until the last minute to save making a mess .............am so looking forward to that bit!!!! NOT lol. So, thats my news...............

12 comments:

penibear said...

Ooooooh, how exciting Wendy, looking forward to seeing it!

Carol Q said...

woo hoo - fabulous Wendy. how exciting for you - and for us! LOL er.... does that mean the loo's gone??? LOL

Ruby said...

Yay! Can't wait to see more goodies arriving! Mind you, your shop costs me a fortune already, I'm not so sure my bank manager would agree with me that it's great news!

Here's to lovely builders keeping the mess to the minimum for you! x

Helen said...

How fab - wish I could get to see it in person. Maybe when I get my lottery win (ha, ha) my chauffeur can bring me in the limo. In the meantime - anything Tim or Wendy do that you don't already stock, is fine by me!!
Hope the rest of the expansion goes cleanly and on time!

Tracy Evans said...

oh wow how exciting, more space for yummy goodies, think I will have to start selling my body to pay for everything I want, I already have a wish list as long as my arm LOL. The body is deteriorating though so I don't hold out much hope of making much LOL. Hope they keep the mess to a minimum Wendy, and well done you a great achievement expanding your empire. Tracy Evans x x

Hels Sheridan said...

will it be finished for July 1st please hun??? And... requests...mmm, more stamps??? More goodly stashy bits? I just know that you will fill it with heavenly delights that will tempt me ... which is a grand thing of course...hope you is okies and have a GREAT weekend hun xx

Wendy said...

LOL no the loo has not gone, its been redesigned though, it is now going to be part of my new extension...yes the loo ladies is now mine.......all mine lol

rachelemiliejackson said...

Ooh, very exciting Wendy! Even more exciting is your little request for suggestions for more stock! How about Cavallini goodies? They can be very difficult to find and are so pretty. Just a thought...thanks and best wishes on the extension!

Anne said...

Ooh, how exciting, more empire building LOL

What about Elusive Images stamps, more Prima flowers, Stampinbellas stamps, Katzelcraft stamps, House Mouse? Why these? Hmm, because I have bought all of them recently and no good suggesting something terribly celver that I don't buy ;)

Anne
x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh how exciting! Well, if you're asking for suggestions .... how about Invoke Arts stamps? I just LOVE those stamps! Kate

Wendy said...

LOL we already stock Invoke Kate.....new ones coming in next week too.............

Meggymay said...

After my first visit to your fabulous shop a couple of weeks ago, I was overcome with choice goodies. Hope I will be your way again, sounds like it is going to be even more inspiring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails