Sunday, 6 June 2010

Creative Spells...........

I was blog hopping this afternoon after I had finished doing some gardening and while the rain was coming down..............and found Under a Creative Spell...........and what fantastic work Joanna King does. I met Joanna when she came over to Sarah Anderson's Art Journaling Workshops and here is a piece of the work she did while with us..............

and here is my favourite piece of work I saw on her blog.........Joanna's colour schemes are incredible and she regularly joins in with the Play Date Cafe Challenges where colour is the name of the game.

to see more of Joanna's work and find out more about her visit her blog.............
If you would like to join us for another of Sarah's Journaling workshops then see the workshops on our website, booking now for Art Journaling and Altered Canvas.

3 comments:

Joanna K said...

Awww, OMG, thanks Wendy! I've never been featured anywhere ;-))) I've had a few layouts published in readers gallery in Scrapbook Magazine, but that's as far as it goes ;) A whole post about me! Woooow!!!! ;-))) You can feature me any time! Lol ;))) Thanks a ton for linking back, I will continue to do so too whenever I get a chance. See you soon! x

Netty said...

Beautiful work Joanna. Annette

Joanna K said...

Hi Wendy, I sent you an email last night but I am not sure if you've received it...?
J. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails