Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Announcement............and more to come soon............

We have another DT member..............welcome Tracy Evans. I have known Tracy for sometime now and met her through Sue as Tracy, until recently, owned Craft Addicts in Alsager. Tracy closed the shop in order to give more time to her other passions........her beautiful children, her garden and of course her crafts...
I am so pleased she agreed to join my team as I love Tracy's work, she has the ability to swing from grungy collage to clean simple.....amazing.
This piece shows her grungy collage style using Stampotique and a variety of inky background techniques
And by contrast this piece is a very clean and simple design but oh so effective using the new stencils and Distress Inks..........
And finally, for now, this very recent piece she did at one of Sarah Anderson's workshops called 
a stitchy waxy textured canvas.........which lucky for me Sarah will be teaching at 
Tracy has created some wonderful colours in there and the addition of the buttons has just lifted it off the canvas..............welcome aboard Tracy and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for me.
You can see more of her work and visit her blog here
I have another announcement to make but not just yet..........Tracy deserves a whole post to herself and my other announcement can wait........for now...........but not for long..........it's too exciting............and I won't be able to keep quiet for much longer...........

8 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

I Love Tracy's work, she is such a gifted and diversafied artist as shown in her different samples! Looking forward to seeing more!

Ruby said...

Well done to Tracy! She often plays along with the Play Date Cafe and does some lovely work! Look forward to seeing more of it here!

Sarah Anderson said...

Hurray for Tracy! I love her work too - that heart on the second piece is gorgeous! :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Conrats to Tracy.. her work is divine x Go on, what is this news... you know what I am like, can't wait for surprises...need to know now ROFL

flutterbycrafter said...

Love Tracy's work, these pieces are fabulous.

Helen said...

Welcome Tracy, her work is fabulous. Come on Wendy, SPILL!!!

Sue said...

I have known Tracys work for several years now and it is always full of details and added extra bits that give it a great depth. Well done Wendy for getting her on your team!!!1

Netty said...

Love all the pieces, smashing. Annette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails