Saturday, 8 May 2010

The Port Sunlight Mysteries..........

Here I am!! As promised some pics and news from sunny (sort of) Port Sunlight. Sue and I were doing alot of people meeting and we headed straight for Sarah and Helen who were helping out on Paddy's stand demoing and taking the important cash!
I did take my camera with me today but it was not alot of use as I had forgotten to put the card back in it!! What a plonker LOL. However Sue had hers and let me share her photo's even if she did get a little bit paparazzi with it! Even Paddy would agree!
Get lost Sue!!!!!
I never get to see the northern girls very often so was really pleased to actually see and speak with Rachel who is making a cameo appearance here (sorry Rachel, I just had to).
So, what was the mystery? Well my mate Jennie from The Artistic Stamper promised me faithfully she would be at the show...........here is her demo desk....
......but no Jen...........so off I went to find her............and here she is, outside in the sunshine.........
taking a little break in the........ah there it is...........sunshine!!
We had a fab time and thanks to all the great ladies from the show, ages since I have seen you all and it's so nice to be remembered........but NO..........sorry, I am not doing shows again.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, so that's where the sun was - i was at the other end of the country at the show in Worthing - it was (is) freezing! I have even put my heating back on tonight... roll on summer.

Sarah Anderson said...

but we miss you up here Wendy!!! xxx

Carol Q said...

....and your show stand has always been one of my favourites to visit! LOL - I've seen some great photos of you today Wendy! !

Jennie said...

oh dear I was mia! and mmm not sure of the photo of me...I look like I am sucking a lemon! was great to see you dear friend and Sue as well :)

Lynn Stevens said...

looks like you had a great time.

Rachel said...

That may just win the award for least flattering photo of me ever! Yay! I look like I'm carved out of wax...

Good to see you Wendy, hope you had fun.

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy
Why didn't you come and see me!!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

do you know, Jennie's demo space is always soooooooooooo much tidier than mine lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails