Saturday, 15 May 2010

Drum roll please...............

I want to introduce you my new DT member Penny. I have known Penny for a while now, she lives in Cardiff but her sister lives up here in Oxford and Penny always calls in for a chat and some stash on her way too and from her sisters. Well, she finally brought with her on of her albums, Penny is a scrapper, and OMG what amazing work. We just received some new MME papers and so I gave Penny a selection along with some bazzill to see what  she could come up with and in less than three days she came back to me with the following layouts.............I am sure you will agree, she has a way with paper. Penny used up every single scrap of paper, even the title strips ..................
Penny has a beautiful daughter and she is in all of these sample layouts Penny has created.
Recognise the Flowers? and the Bird? oh yes, Alterations Dies from Sizzix...............
this layout is my favourite of the three, although I love them all.................
Welcome aboard Penny and I look forward to working with you...................

Today has been a lovely day, a day of friends that make your heart lift. Kate joined me in the shop today, if you have not yet met Kate you have missed a treat, she is just lovely and funny and kind .......you get the picture, we shared cakes and coffee and laughs. Wendy 2 called in, the other Wendy who is my trusty sidekick,  and we arranged some girls days out. We are all off (there are 5 of us) to Sex and the City 2, Hairspray and Calendar Girls.

We also had some visitors today, Sue Law and some friends from the Stampers Forum chose to meet up at my place for a Play Date, it was great fun, more cake and coffee..............I will post some pics of the wonderful gifts they left for me for having them over...........my pleasure ladies........

2 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Thank you for the welcome Wendy- I will I know enjoy working with all your yummy, scrummy stash. See you soon x

Hels Sheridan said...

Welcome to Penny, her LO's are AMAZING! So clever and gorgeous daughter too :O)) Hope you all had fun :O)) Hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails