Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Chickens and Journals

What a fantastic weekend we had here. A huge thank you to Sarah (and Sophie) for the brilliant workshops on Art Journaling, you would be amazed at what that girl can do with a potato masher........and if you want to find out we are running another workshop weekend on May 22nd/23rd. I will get some of the photos up as soon as I can. In the meantime here is another gorgeous piece from Rachel Jackson.Using the Poultry Party from TJDesigns, Rachel has once again stunned with her artwork. The book cover fits perfectly with the French Chic style I feel this piece has. Rachel has used many of the small accent images included in this set too.
Thank you Rachel.

5 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love it!

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow, this is fantastic, I absolutely love it.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Beautiful!

Sarah Anderson said...

that cockerel just looks so fabulous on this book...such a gorgeous piece, I want to be able to pick it up and stroke it :)

and thanks, sophe and I had a fab art journaling weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails