Friday, 19 March 2010

Behind the scenes

Very often, when things leave The Stamp Attic, I never know what happens to them. Lots of orders for fabulous products go out everyday and I often sit and think, what is going to be created with these, what will they look like etc etc..........so its great when I get to see..........
Helen Lindfield won the Wendy Vecchi pre order prize, she chose these stamps, Love to Make Art and created a wonderful piece to celebrate. How lovely is this? I love it, well done Helen. You can see more of Helen's work here.....go visit her.
and if you would like to show me what you did with your stamps etc. once I sent them to you then please, email me a jpeg and I will blog your work right here............

5 comments:

Helen said...

Wendy, thanks so much!!
BTW the packet arrived via Sue yesterday, lol!! (in joke)
You can bet I'll be shopping again soon, Wendy.

Sue said...

Good thing someone was on the ball - must have been all that chocolate .....

Wendy said...

see you don't need me, you can sort out yourselves LOL and not enough chocolate more like. In fact I bought some sweets called Cuberlons(possibly), liquorice flaver are awesome.........if anyone goes to Bruges I have a list!!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Great to see what inspiration people take from their goodies :) beautiful!

Kristin said...

Beautiful card! How are you Wendy? I hope your new inventory madness is coming to an end (even though that must be fun) and I hope your son is doing better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails