Friday, 26 February 2010

Tim and Wendy Vecchi are in the house

Just to say Tim and Wendy Vecchi stamps are here, I am doing all pre orders as fast as I can today.............if you pre ordered them with Distress Inks then your inks will follow on early next week as they are due in Monday.
Pre Order offers for the stamps will end tonight when I can get to the web to update it. So if you are dallying still, dally no more or you will miss your chance to enter the free set draw and win a set of your choice....................I am off to stuff envelopes lol

3 comments:

helen said...

Thanks for the email telling me this, I am tempted to add to it, but need to keep some money for Steveange on Sunday.... you know I'll be back soon though!! It's probably as well I'm not within spitting distance of the shop...

kjjc said...

Ditto Helen apart from Stevenage cos I'm not going there. I'm hoping that by now there will be less Wendy V in the house and more in the post winging their way to this house.

kjjc said...

tap tap tap they are not here yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails