Monday, 1 February 2010

Strictly Fairies

Firstly the Fairies........Sarah Anderson got her hands onto the Fairyland stamps from Crafty Secrets and now we have Fairies all over the place. The front of this first card is simple in black and white, using the Black Market Paper Society papers and opens to reveal..... fairyland inside.........a garden of pretty flowers and magic................topped with some glitter. The space at the bottom has been left for messages.........

Another Fairy card, again using the Fairyland Clear Art Stamps and welcoming you into dreamland. The stamp set has a large number of stamps on it and includes many small messages, like the Dream one Sarah has used here. Sparkle comes from Fairydust aka glitter glue! Thanks Sarah, they are so cute.........



and the Strictly bit........well for Christmas my son bought my DH and I tickets to go to see Strictly Come Dancing Roadshow at the Wembly Arena, tomorrow night!!! I am so excited, all that colour and music, flouncy dresses and gorgeous men (not in flouncy dresses I hope lol). I checked out the celeb list and we get to see Mark (omg!!) Ramprakash, Ali Bastian, Natalie Cassidy and Kelly Brook amongst others and the judges line up includes Craig Revel Horwood (Chaaa Chaaa Chaaa)...........I will take my camera..........

6 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Lovely stamps and beautiful cards.
You will love Strictly - saw it in Manchester and it was fab. x

Helen said...

Hey, have a great time, I am a huge Strictly fan.

kjjc said...

Mark R omg you lucky lucky girl. what i would give to see him in the flesh. (except my raffle ticket)-lol

Sarah Anderson said...

Sounds like you'll have a fabulous time tonight. Don't forget to take pics, don't want you too distracted by the gorgeous sounding Mark (whoever he is, sorry!! I've probably just sworn then and put you off me for life ;) )xx

Patricia said...

You are so lucky to be seeing the best ever contestant on SCD.

I refer to Mark(omg) Ramprakash.

Julie Ranae said...

What can I say Wendy...you have one of the best in Sarah...she's a keeper!

Sounds like CHA was fun but I am glad everyone is back in their place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails