Sunday, 21 February 2010

Stampotique Inspiration

Stampotique Orginials stamps or Marmite Stamps (love em or you hate em) have some new images out. They will be here around March 6th but are available to pre order online right now. Sue Roddis is on the Stampotique Design Team and got her working images last week, she and Sarah Anderson have been playing around with them and I thought you might like to take a look at what Sarah came up with combined with her Journaling.........I personally am very impressed, Sarah's work is just wonderful, she blows me away every time.
We are lucky enough to be having Sarah back at The Stamp Attic for more Art Journaling classes in April and May so make sure you book up, they are not to be missed I can assure you.

This is my favourite new stamp, Welcome Door, and my favourite of Sarah's pages...............go have a look at them online............

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

I love them...and I NEEEEEEEED that kittycat....cannot wait to get my inky mits on them...I love them...always have, always will, cos they are unique and quirky...loving the artwork here...amazing as usual :O))

Sarah Anderson said...

ah wendy thankyou, I just played, but I'm really glad you think they're so 'wow'!!

[and the door page is my favourite too :) ]

Gez said...

Ooooooh Thank You for making my Monday morning Wendy. :) Sarah's work is fabulous. I love, love, love the door page. The backgrounds on all 3 pages are superb. Goodness I NEED to find a way of getting to one of Sarah's classes.

Off to shop...

Wishing everyone a lovely Monday. Gez.

Andrea said...

I am loving some of these new stamps x

The Scrappy Tree said...

These are fab stamps and fab pages :) thanks for sharing! Very inspiring

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails