Saturday, 20 February 2010

The Shop

I had somebody come into the store today and she said, ohhh I found you on the web but never thought it would be like this, you should put some pictures up..........hmmm well I tend not to do such things, but thought you might like a little look at the pictures Kerry took when she came down last weekend. This is Bev in the NEW stuff corner, its a bit empty awaiting CHA purchases to arrive, which is very very soon so it will be all boxes etc
This is one aisle of three at the top end of the shop, its split in two so we have a top end and a bottom end! The photo below is the bottom end, well one side of it anyhow, its split in two also, by racks of papers and cardstock.........actually looking at this I am just wondering where I am going to put all the new stuff...........oh well, it'll fit in somehow............

another card by Kerry for you too...........using 7Gypsies Victoria papers, Hero Arts Cling Big Cup CG164 and CL416 What's Perking?. This time she used the Fiskars Effervescence punch.
I am off to the UK Trade Show tomorrow buying more goodies............have a great weekend.






7 comments:

Helen said...

Wendy, I had no idea your shop would be so big - although you DO carry a lot of fab ranges, so I don't know why I thought that!! I wish I had a car so I could get down and see it for real - although my wallet is probably glad.... have fun at the NEC and do some great shopping for us all...

Gez said...

Oooh Wendy your shop looks fabulous. :) Have fun tomorrow. :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Hurray, shop pics, I can stop describing it to people and send them over here to take a look LOL

kjjc said...

Yes Sarah you can stop enthusing now. Well you can carry on enthusing but just don't need to tell us how great it is and what a lot there is there. Now we can see for ourselves and want even more to make the trip there. One day we will. Looks great Wendy. Sure you don't need a french translator with you at these shows? I wouldn't mind going honest.It'd be a wrench to be away from the family but I'd put up with it in order to help you out.

Jan said...

I've been there... so know how chocablock full it is of amazing goodies! Fabuous shop..

The Scrappy Tree said...

Have a great time shopping for goodies! :)

Kerry said...

So glad the photos came out ok, seeing as I didn't have me glasses on!! Lol! Only problem is in taking these though is that I don't just remember how brill the shop is, but how blinking far it is from me!! Kxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails