Friday, 26 February 2010

Phew..........did it!!

Stayed late at the shop tonight and got all the orders completed ready for the post in the morning. All of you who pre ordered Studio 490 or Tim Holtz (or both lol) will get them early next week. I will get all the prize draw tickets in the pot tomorrow and we will try to get some unsuspecting shopper to pull the lucky winners from that pot..........so keep watching as I will post the winners names on here.

Sue has been playing with the new Stampotique stamps again .............this first card uses Karin and Kitty and she added Row of Faces at the top and ofcourse a quote from Alice in Wonderland. Sue is an Alice addict, almost as bad as Halloween and with the new film coming out next week she just could not resist the temptation to make Karin into a fake Alice. Great job Sue, I think she might just get away with it too.
Using some of the regular Stampotique stamps Sue also created this brillant piece, I personally love this one. The Row Houses and Two Sticks little bods are great fun but I especially love that tree. Sue made me a wonderful canvas for Christmas, I will photograph it for you, and she made a tree of words on that for me too. Its such an unusal but oh so effective technique.I think this looks like Sue and Stuart in Kazakhstan, checking out the neighbourhood lol

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab art......neeeeeed that Kitty!!! :O))

Helen said...

I love that kitty too... well done on getting my order ready, shal watch the letterbox next week eagerly!!

sue's art is fantastic.

The Scrappy Tree said...

Loving Alice and the row houses! Been finding a lot of both in blogs lately and thoroughly indulging in it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails