Saturday, 6 February 2010

Explanation

Okay, now its all over, just about, I can explain to you why my blogging has been a little erratic over the last two weeks. I blogged that the day after I left for CHA, Saturday, my son Mike would be in charge of the shop, infact the shop was closed for the day...................the reason being...........

..........the day I flew out to the CHA show, I got a call from home saying my son had suffered a collapsed lung and was in the hospital, where he stayed for five days. The result was he needed an operation and last Friday he had that. He is now in recovery and should be home early this coming week. Needless to say home life has been hectic and keeping the shop going has been somewhat challenging too..........so thank you for your patience if you are waiting for online orders, they are all up to date now and I am back on track, I will have alot more of the new bits and bobs from CHA up online over the next day or so and blogging should be back to normal as soon as I am not spending all evening visiting in the hospital. Once again thanks for being patient with me.

This is the only photo I can find of Mike, this day he was cleaning out the dustbin and I suggested gloves would be a great idea, he can never resist the temptation for a photo shoot lol.

9 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Although it was a bit of a dramatic way of it happening, glad to hear he finally got the medical help he needed!

What does he look like in those gloves! ;)

kjjc said...

OMG what a horrid phonecall to get when you were so far away. Thank goodness he is ok. Hope life settles down quickly for you.

Hels said...

Blimey hun, hope that he is making loads of improvement and is heaps better now...nice Marigolds BTW LOL xx

Lynn Stevens said...

How scary, The kind of phone call we all dread. Oh I bet you had such a time not being there. Glad to hear hes doing better.

Helen said...

Sorry to hear that, glad he's on the mend. Like the other girls have said, must have been so hard for you so far away!

Chris said...

Sorry to hear about Mark but glad he's on the mend. Must have been hard for you being so far away.

Do you think he'd come and clean my bin when he's recovered? lol

Jan said...

Oh gosh... what a worry for you and trying to keep everything going at the same time. So glad things have turned out ok and he is on the mend.

rachelemiliejackson said...

Oh, Wendy, that's terrible! I'm glad he's improving and wish you all well.

Best wishes.

Gez said...

Goodness what a terrible shock for you Wendy. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your son.xx

Thank you again for getting my order out too me so quickly with all you had happening for you. Take care I know how tiring daily hospital visits can leave you feeling. Gez.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails