Sunday, 31 January 2010

Pre Order deals

Online now for Pre Order is the complete new range of Distress Ink colours and Re-Inkers. These are anticipated to arrive within the next two weeks. We have a great pre order offer too.Also online now for Pre Order are the new Wendy Vecchi Stamps. We have a fabulous pre order deal for you which includes free postage and a chance to win one of the new sets, and you get to choose which one you want..........how fab is that. Also up for pre order is her new book. I have seen this, its fatter than before and lots of new projects inside to get you going with your new stamps.


Today has been a sleepy day, I keep nodding off and not making very much sense (nothing new according to my DH) but I managed to get a few hours of computer work done so you guys can get ordering your stamps and inks.

I also wanted to mention here a lady I met in Anaheim, Kristen from The Scrappy Tree.


Kristen had never met me before yet she picked Jennie and I up from the show, took us shopping and then for the most wonderful night out at Disneyland. I was very brave and tried a couple of rides and I say now that I will NEVER go on the Space Mountain ride ever again, bad enough it was a roller coaster and I never knew, but a roller coaster in the pitch dark!!!! OMG I was so scared and screamed all the way around, what a wimp lol. Go look it up on Youtube if you don't believe me. We ate at the Blue Byou and I had crabcakes which were oh so yummy, then we had a very slow sail on the Pirates of the Caribbean boat, much more my style. I want to say a huge thank you to Kristen a new friend for life.



5 comments:

Sue said...

Glad you had a good time. Lauged reading about Disneyland - you sound so brave on the phone - lol. My order is in and sitting to attention - waiting ....

Sarah Anderson said...

You are officially not a wimp. Malc, who loves roller coasters [you'd really struggle to get me on one!!] says the Space Mountain is nasty, and even he wouldn't go on it again!!!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Wendy it was so wonderful meeting you. I'm glad I didn't talk you into Space Mountain :) Dinner was divine and thank you for the wonderful chat and the beautiful stamp!

Kristin

The Scrappy Tree said...

I forgot, I have some pictures to share, shoot me your email address and I will get them to you. thescrappytree@hotmail.com

Jennie said...

ok, it wasn't me.. was it who persuaded you to go on the bestest ride!!! rofl.. we did scream a bit .. even the lady in front heard us!! lolol It was very fun afternoon out!
Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails