Friday, 29 January 2010

I'm back........

Phew, what a week that was, and over so fast too. So much to see and so many miles of carpet walked, my poor feet are killing me but it was oh so worth it..........a great show, full of really great companies with some fabulous products. This is just one small section of one of the three halls, so you can get some idea of how big it was

First stop was the Stampers Anonymous booth for a good look at the new stamps from Tim and Wendy, not disappointed either.....they are shipping quite soon so keep your eyes on the website, we have a great offer for pre orders............in the meantime here are a couple of Wendy's fabulous samples......

from there I moved over to the Maya Road booth, died and gone to sample heaven it seemed. I just adore Maya Road and so went a bit overboard on the buying front there, but how do you choose?? you wait til you see what I bought, I defy you to choose too.

This birdcage is a chipboard book, how fabulous is that? and before you ask, yes I did order them.
I am falling asleep on the keyboard so will leave you for now with a promise of much more tomorrow, a visit to Graphic 45, 7 Gypsies and Vintaj........
It's great to be home............

7 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Welcome back Wendy - glad you had such a great time. I knew you'd arrived there safely when I saw your photo on Suze's blog!

Hope | Paper Relics said...

Hi Wendy - it was so wonderful to meet you! So glad we ran into each other!

kjjc said...

good to see you had a good time

Helen said...

Good to have you back. Credit card is ready to go.....!!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Welcome home!! Glad to hear you had a fab time. Love the photos you've shown, got my birthday list started already with some of Tim's stuff!!!

Jennie said...

what can I say except it was a blast! Thank you Hun
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy -

So..glad your back...sent you an email with my wish list for the week...nice to know you have picked up MORE wonderful goodies!!!!

Hilary [of woolpaper fame!]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails