Thursday, 21 January 2010

CHA

What a week, its flown by, after making the last minute decision to go to CHA I have been rushed off my feet getting everything all sorted out. We fly out in the morning so I just wanted to let you know that the Online Shop is open all week, ofcourse, and the brick shop is also open all next week however we need to close on Saturday, Jan 23rd, just could not juggle the staff to make that one work...sorry if you were planning on coming over, why not come the following weekend when I will be back, or order it online. In the meantime, have a great week..........

3 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time without me wishing it for you, but still, have an AMAZING time, and come back with lots of yummy photos, ideas of great things to make, and try not to come back with too many nice stamps, I can't keep up with you ;) I've already got a Tim shopping list!!!! LOL

helen said...

I know you're going to have a great time, having seen some of the sneak peaks from Tim and Wendy and Maya Road... not sure how I'm going to afford to pay for it all....

alcoholinky said...

have a FAB time Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails