Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Day Two................

sorry I am a bit late today, its been a busy day..........anyhow here you go, look what he's done today, traditional Christmas colours and take a closer look at the metal flower........full info over on Tim's blog.........
and shopping list is a follows
Distress Ink Pads, Distress Embossing Powders, Mini Misters, Ideaology Embellishments, Texture Hammer, Sanding Grip, Paper Distresser, Tonic Scissors, Tattered Elements Stamps, Fabulous Flourishes Stamps, Retro Holiday.
Plus, over on Hels Blog you can see her version of the tags, she is doing a fab job so go over and take a look.


3 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

I love how he made that rose!! The nice thing for me this year is that I do have a few Tim bits n pieces so I am aiming to have a go at these tags, although being me they won't look like Tim's!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that flower is GORGEOUS!!!.. I have no patience to make it myself so will just admire his..lol.. Katy Mouse x

Andrea said...

I have been following Hels tags and actually think Tim has some fantastic competition as Hels artworks fab x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails