Monday, 9 November 2009

Nut and Meg


PaperArtsy new Christmas stamps, absolutely wonderful..............quaintly named Nut and Meg, these stamps are deep etched red rubber and mounted on EZ for ease of use (bonus for me, they are ready cut too so just out the packet and on the block). Sue has been playing with them and my favourite is the Christmas tree. The image 'middles' are empty so stamping them onto book paper coloured with Distress Inks/scrapbook papers etc makes them just that little bit different and saves colouring in if you are in a rush. I love that elf..........his head and legs come as seperate stamps so easy to use other stuff for his body. Sue used the elf poster from the set but you can use £2 coins and make it a gift card, chocolate bars etc, you get the idea. One great idea I have seen (sorry I cannot recall where) is stamping the legs on the back of envelope just under the edge of the flap, poor little mite looks like he's been pressed and gives the postie a laugh (not that I think he deserves a laugh right now). Thanks Sue








3 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

I am SO wanting these Paper Artsy Christmas stamps...ever since I saw them in Craft Stamper (thanks to Sarah).

These are great projects...love 'em!

Hels said...

Fab cards...loving those papers :O))

Andrea said...

these are adorable cards x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails