Sunday, 1 November 2009

DT member Kerry has been busy with a bunch of My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas I sent to her. She worked her magic and look at this. This is one of 5 pieces so I am going to blog them one at a time so you can appreciate the work in these cards. Here is what she used, Kerry is so organised she always sends me Worddocs of all the cards with ingredients, makes me feel very disorganised I can tell you. Thanks Kerry, great job.


Happy Holidays
Papers : My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas, Cardstock : Bazzill, Punches : Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, Stamps : Catslife Press Happy Holidays , Ink : Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink, Embellishments : MME Die Cut Chipboard, Prima Pearls (instore but not online as yet, just give me a call)

5 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

What a fab card ... love the colours and the layout ... looking forward to see more Wendy :0) Way to go Kerry!

Hels said...

Cute card, loving the ickle eskimo....those colours are gorgeous too x

Sarah Anderson said...

Oooo, great card, yummy colours :)

Julie said...

So glad I found your blog, Wendy (through "Julie's Open Window"). I'm your newest follower so I can keep up with all the great inspiration here--thanks!

Kerry said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments! I really loved making them. Thanks Wendy :-)

Kxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails