Sunday, 29 November 2009

Decisions, Decisions..............

Sort of recovered now, except poor Sarah who had to drive home in the rain............but she got there safely.

So here she is, a table full of stuff to get set up and she was not too sure where to start, and then I gave her a pile of stamps, new stamps, to use and she went to pieces LOL.......so she took the photo of them.












There is a bit of history to the building we have as our studio, well half it anyhow. The area you can see behind Sarah with the little windows, which is our kitchen area, was in fact a garden shed in its former life. The building its attached to was a house and this was the outhouse, shed and due to the age of it and the roof, its now listed so when they wanted to build the shop onto it they had to preserve the 'shed'. I love it, its so quirky.

Tomorrow I will post photos of the pages and journals so you can see what wonderful work they got up to.

and what do you think this is...........


3 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

I know! I know! ;)

Hels said...

Looks like you all have had a FAb time...wish I coulda joined you all xx

Sue said...

I know too LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails