Friday, 20 November 2009

Bienvenue Rachel...........

Well, I have news...........and I am so very pleased to be able to announce that we have a new DT member here at The Stamp Attic, Rachel Jackson. I have known Rachel for many years now and had the pleasure of watching her grow in her art. Rachel has regular pieces published in Craft Stamper and often appears in many of the US publications by Stampington. I am very lucky to own her very first piece of artwork published in Somerset Wedding, it made the cover too. Rachels work is unique in style and after visiting her blog I am sure you will agree she is very addictive. This piece, using one of the Stampingon's Fairytale Couture stamps, showcases her style beautifully. Bienvenue Rachel.

7 comments:

Michele said...

OOO YOU LUCKY LADY. HER WORK IS SENSATIONAL

kjjc said...

no that should have been me that said that but Michele had signed in on my computer so I will say it again.LOL OOO YOU LUCKY LADY. RACHEL'S WORK IS FANTASTIC AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HER WORK.

Hels said...

Congrats to you Wendy and also to Rachel...looking forward to "working" with her :O)) Hugs x

Laura said...

Congratulations to you both. I just love Rachel's work. So elegant and understated. Always looks fresh. Look forward to seeing more.

CelticWoman said...

beautiful, congrats. Sandi

Kerry said...

Congratulations Wendy! Welcome Rachel! Your work is so beautiful. Like Hels, I'm looking forward to 'working' with you too! Kxx

stampdiva said...

I am addicted to Rachel's blog!!!! Her work is stunning and I always eagerly await seeing her work whether in Somerset or Craft Stamper. Lynne M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails