Wednesday, 18 November 2009

As Happy As.......


Been blog hopping this last week and went to visit one of the blogs of a lady who is coming to some of our workshops, she has been before too so was interested to see her work, and look what I found! Laura's blog is great, artwork is just gorgeous, here is the link so you can go see for yourself. The card featured here was done for the Play Date Cafe challenge and I love what Laura did both with the colours and the stamp.Thanks for letting me share Laura and see you on the 28th lol

2 comments:

Andrea said...

just adore these stamps and this cards a great example of them x

Sarah Anderson said...

I hope you're happier than that snowman Wendy ;)
So that means Laura's coming to my workshop a week tomorrow? How cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails