Sunday, 25 October 2009

Yellow fingers...........

Sorry no pics but I forgot my camera......promise to take it tomorrow and then you can all see my new place. Its a bit of a mess right now but we are working hard. Its now painted, we decided on a calming yellow (hence the yellow fingers lol), the new kitchen units are going in to make us a really nice place to make our coffee etc, and the new lighting is all done.............its so exciting (sorry but it is for me lol).
My very good friend Kate is here on her holidays and she took some 'things' from the shop on Saturday and promises me she is doing 'things with my things' so hopefully I will have some art to show you too.
Hope you had a great weekend..........

5 comments:

CelticWoman said...

oh the very best on your finishing touches, can hardly wait to see. Sandi

Sarah Anderson said...

Fingers crossed that the traffic is ok tomorrow, in which case I'll be coming in to say 'hi' and see the yellow fingers ;) I've bribed George with two computer magazines to not mind me going in the shop!!! LOL

Laura said...

Sounds real exciting. Can hardly wait until Dec 5th to see it all!

kjjc said...

good luck with it all. wish I lived down the road so I could easily come in and take advantage of the workshops.

Jan said...

Sounds great! Wish I lived locally so that I could call in but will have to be patient until 5th December!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails