Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Up my street........


Well, we have news..........for ages now I have been looking for a dedicated studio for The Stamp Attic, a place that is all our own for workshops, demo days, crafty meetings etc and we now have one. Funnily enough these things tend to be right under your nose and you never notice them and that is exactly what happened here. The new studio is opposite the shop - been there all the time, staring at me and silently whispering lol and finally I listened....so I signed the lease and we are busy setting it all up for a workshops etc as I type. Once we get our programme sorted out I will blog it but in the meantime we have one definite date for December 5th with the wonderful Sue Roddis. This class will book up fast so make sure of your place asap. Here are a couple of sneak peeks to get your creative juices flowing. All we promise is lots of ink, stamps and techniques - will that do?


6 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Yay!!! Congratulations on your new workshop space :) And that project of Sue's looks yummy :)

Linda Elbourne said...

Congratulations - sounds like my kind of place :0)

Julie Ranae said...

Wendy....fabulous news on the new workshop space and 'all' that is happening for you! Can't wait to hear more!

Hope you will pop round to The Open Window and enjoy the fun here in the U.S. !

Hels said...

Fab news hun, congrats on getting your own studio...can't wait to see more workshops, cos I will be popping over to join in :O))

Fliss said...

Just saw your news on Sue's blog so have now become a follower.
Congratulations on the news and wish I was a bit nearer as Sue's work is gorgeous.
Fliss

Shirley said...

Great news Wendy, sounds like you are in for an exciting time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails