Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Book signing day...........

Well what a day we had yesterday! Sue Roddis came down for a book signing frenzy and then came to our Craft Club during the evening for a fantastic demo on using Distress Inks. I know I loved having her here and many of my ladies commented afterwards on what a fab time they had had to. So thanks Sue, from all of us. The book sold like hot cakes but we do have a few left if you want one.
Seeing all the book samples in real life was incredible.

2 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

The book samples are gorgeous aren't they? There's nothing like seeing them in real life. Glad you all had a great time

Linda Elbourne said...

Really pleased you all had a great time ... I wish I could have been there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails