Friday, 25 September 2009

Time of our lives...........

Thought I would share my Friday night plans with you.......a whole bunch of us decided to make it Patrick Swayze tribute night, and we are getting together at my house to watch, sing, dance and drool over the best film ever, Dirty Dancing. The boys have decided that a night down the pub is in order as a house full of 'mature' ladies shimmying is not a sight they want to see, and DH has work to do in his shed he tells me..........so its just us and Patrick and a few glasses of vino..........much respect Mr Swayze, rest in peace.


2 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Have the time of your life :0)

Helen said...

Really hope you have a great night. I will be getting ready for my Ally Pally shopping trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails