Tuesday, 1 September 2009



My friendly Halloween freak has been busy halloweening recently and I thought I would share this piece with you as I now am the proud owner of it :) thanks Sue. Most Halloween stamps are witches with broomsticks and ghosts but this years range from Inkadinkado are just lovely, and so not just Halloween. This card has been made using the new Pumpkins set and the Inspire is from an Invoke Arts sheet of un-mounted words. Invoke do some great word combination sheets in different fonts alongside of some really funky images. Hope your Bank Holiday weekend was relaxing..........Autumn seems to be well and truly here.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi de hi - isn't she just the cleverest person. Spent the day on Sunday at The Craft Barn being inspired. And no - I haven't forgotten about you - life has just got in the way - oh to move me, my house and my garden to a desert island for three weeks - that should do the trick - lol. Take care

Sarah Anderson said...

I finally remembered to post a pic of our camper on my blog!!
It's Sue's fault I bought the Christmas Inkadinkado stamps. I loved them but didn't 'need' any more Christmas stamps (I know, I know, what's 'need' got to do with it) But when Sue said she had those stamps I knew she'd do something wonderful with them and I'd really need them then!! Hmmm, will she go into Halloween overdrive now or slip a bit of Christmas in there before Oct 31st I wonder ;)

Andrea said...

great card and colour combination x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails