Saturday, 12 September 2009

Holidays........

Holidays are on my mind on two counts today. Firstly because the new Fancy Pants Christmas papers have arrived in store, they are just gorgeous, my favourite range this year. The extra bits they do are brilliant, glittered acetates and the prices are very good too. I will get them online this week.............which leads me to the Holidays on the second count...........my holiday. I am off this coming week for the whole week. My overpaid lady has returned from her three week bash in the States and is letting me have a week off to go camping..........and believe me I am grateful to her, I need this break. She is very good, she will be doing all the online orders and back orders as the come in. There is an instore SALE on right now, we have papers at 5 for £1, embossing powders for £1 and lots of things at just 50p, so if you are passing call in for a bargain. Not available online though, sorry. So, have a great week and if I can find a pub with wifi I will blog.............

2 comments:

Chris said...

Have a great time camping, Wendy.

Those papers look delish. May just have to treat myself. lol

Sarah Anderson said...

Enjoy it! Hope this weather stays for you; I've just enjoyed the summer sun in Dorset and it was bliss
Take it easy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails