Saturday, 19 September 2009

Holiday is over..........

I am back!!! What a week, if we could have pre ordered the weather I don't think we could have made it any more perfect..........sun, sun and more sun. I am unpacking the washing etc, you know how it goes but I have a couple of photo's for you so when I find my camera I will get them up here to show you. We went to Dorset by the way, Chesil Beach area, never been before and will definitely be going back, its such lovely countryside and the food........needless to say a diet is now the order of the day.........
I have no idea what the shop has been up to but hear that its been running nicely and no doubt will find out what came into stock on Monday.
Don't forget Sue Roddis will be with us on Monday for book signing, the books are here ready for her and if you want a book but cannot get to us, order it online and ask for her to sign it, in the message box at the checkout and we will get that done for you on Monday and posted out asap.
Hope your week was a good one.

4 comments:

helen said...

Welcome back, glad you had a nice time. Looking forward to seeing what's new.

Linda Elbourne said...

Welcome Home - Glad you had a good time with good weather X

kjjc said...

welcome home. Never heard of Chesil Beach till I read Ian McEwan's book On Chesil Beach-a very good read.Glad you had a good time there.

Sue said...

Have a great day - both of you. Hope Sue has a posh frock and a hat to go with it for the occasion. Don't forget to take a piccie of her at her 'signing table' ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails