Friday, 25 September 2009

Blog candy time............



Blog candy time...........in honour of Sarah Anderson. If you follow 'the art of moodling' you will know Sarah has been busy altering corsets and recently was in an exhibition in Dorset, at Becca's in Broadwindsor, and it was not until today I realised it was where we were on holiday too........small world. Anyhow, blog candy.................Stampingon publicaton Altered Couture is full of lovely ideas for altering just about everything from hats to shoes and all in between....................so I am offering 2 copies of this book (retail price £14.95), all you need to do is leave me a comment and feature the candy on your blog................this candy will be shared out after the end of this weekend...............good luck!

6 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

The candy is on my blog :0)

You can visit it here

Have a good weekend :0)

Anne said...

Hope you enjoyed your girl's night last night :).

Candy is on my blog, thanks for the chance to win!

angelwhispers Chanelle said...

Thanks for the chance of winnig this great book oh sorry "Candy" linked it to my blog xx

Laura said...

Looks like a great book. Very inspiring! I have put the candy on my blog and linked it back to you.

Carmen said...

Gorgeous looking book, thank you for the chance to win it. I'm going to put it on my sidebar right now :)

craftypagan said...

Ooooo this looks like something I'd love! Hope I'm not too late! Have popped it in my candybar! Thanks Wendy for the chance! Hugs, Rowena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails