Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Wendy Vecchi.......take two


Finally the missing two stamps sets from Wendy Vecchi have arrived. All you patient folk will get yours in the post this week and a HUGE thank you for your patience, I know its not been easy.........what happened to them? Well Stampers Anonymous ran out of EZ mount can you believe.......anyhow all is now back as normal. We also have a second order of Tim's new stamps in too, again all back orders have been sent out today.
When I put the stamps online I offered a free draw to all who pre ordered and to be fair I have waited for all the missing sets to arrive before we do the draw...........they are all sorted out now...........the names are in the hat and I will get the next customer in the shop today to pull two names, one from the Wendy Vecchi hat and one from the Tim Holtz hat...........watch this space for the winners later on today........good luck everybody.

1 comment:

Linda Elbourne said...

You can't see me right now ... which is just as well ... I am doing a happy dance *LOL*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails