Thursday, 6 August 2009

Les Petite Whimsies


New in from Stampington & Co. today, Les Petite Whimsies. A selection of previously released wood mounted stamps by Sandra Evertson and now available in miniature in clear polymer. 8 designs perfect for mini books, ATC's, collage and cards. We also restocked a few publications like True Colours and Transparent Art both of which are timeless sources of technique and inspiration.
As for the wedding, it was lovely. The suit was replaced and the weather cleared up by afternoon so we got lots of lovely pictures. The bride and groom are on a driving honeymoon along the west United States coast and I am now officially a Mother in Law. I will get a photo up as soon as I can get them sorted out, we took over 300 lol.................

2 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

I am so glad the day went well and I need to make a small request ... please stop tempting me with all these yummy stamps ... I think I may neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed these *LOL*

Wendy Gale said...

I apologise Linda, I have repremanded myself and left post it notes on the screen...........lol. I am loving your rose..........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails