Thursday, 20 August 2009

I have piles............


.........piles of boxes LOL. Just in are the new Inkadinkado Christmas stamps..........just wonderful, I will get them online as fast as I can but bear with me, there is alot of stuff here. In the box were the new Halloween ones too...........I have a feeling you may be seeing them on somebody else's blog before much longer (mentioning no names but she is a bit of a Halloween addict). While you are waiting for Christmas to appear online take alook at the new Autumn ones, Utopiary is just lovely and proving very popular as is Flower Sentiments. Stampington just delivered 7 cases of magazines, I know Somerset Studio is in there and seriously hoping Art Journaling is too...........off to open the boxes.............

2 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Now why didn't those boxes arrive earlier this week!! On second thoughts, I certainly spent enough so maybe it's best they weren't ;)

Sue said...

Now I can't think who you know that likes Halloween? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails