Wednesday, 12 August 2009

DT Kerry and chocolates............

DT Kerry got a blog! I think she caved in under the pressure. You can see what she is up to here.
Kerry is a treasure and knowing how stressed I was getting over the wedding, she sent me a little pressie for 'wind down Sunday'................. a box of Thorntons Dessert Chocolates. We sat in bed on Sunday night with a coffee and the box of chocs and just scoffed them..........sooooo delicious........thanks Kerry.

I have decided not to put the wedding photos up on here as first off there are so many and second I am sure there of those of you who really are not that interested.........however for those of you that want a nose then you can see them by following this link and entering login code 6adch4........there are 344 of them on 39 pages so I suggest coffee and a box of Thorntons before you start............

4 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

The pictures are amazing - the bride looked stunning as did the guests ... really really lovely pictures!

I must remember to tell people I need those chocolates for stress when it is my turn to go through it all next year!

Kerry said...

Glad you liked them! The only thing that does the trick! :-)

Thanks for the link - yes - I did cave to pressure - couldn't badger you, and then not have one myself! Kxxx

Jennie said...

Gorgeous photos:) I think the mother of the groom looked radiant! and as for the flowers....well what can I say! xx

Helen said...

The photos are lovely, and what a fantastic setting for the wedding. Congratulations again to all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails