Saturday, 1 August 2009

The DAY is here...........

Well, its pouring with rain and the shop delivered the wrong suit for the Grooms father, so lets hope all the bad luck is now out of the way. Got up at stupid o'clock for the hairdressers and a fast trip to the suit hire place to sort that out. Yes, today is the day my nearly Daughter in Law becomes my Daughter in Law, I am soooooooo excited its unreal, you would think it was me getting married lol
So as you will realise I am not in the shop today but my very good friend and DT number 4 (yet to be featured) Wendy Stevenson, is stepping up to the till and making sure you all get what you need while I am not there. Please treat her nice, she is not quite sure where I keep everything, infact I don't know where half of it is most of the time lol. I have promised to post photo's.........
Have a great weekend whatever you are doing and whatever the weather............

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hope the weather dries up in time for the ceremony - can't wait to see the hat you chose in the end! Congratulations to the happy couple - I think it's coming my way, the sky is very cloudy...

Linda Elbourne said...

Have a ball! I hope everything goes well and Congratulations to the happy couple!

Chris said...

Hope you all have a lovely day - despite the weather. Congratulations to your son and DIL.

Bevs3 said...

The weather doesn't matter, you will all have a brilliant day you wont even notice the rain.
Congratulations (mother in law!!!)

Carol said...

Our best to your son and DIL. Can't wait to see the photos of the blushing bride! (and everyone else of course)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails