Friday, 14 August 2009

Christmas is coming.............


Today the shop looked like the Parcel Force depot, piles of boxes of lovely new stuff from the UK and from the US. I have unpacked most of it but where its all going to go I have no idea, and before you inundate me with offers of stuffing it under your beds I will warn you there is a queue!
First up is the whole My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas range, fun and bright and online right now. Next up are the new stamps from Inkadinkado (my favourites are Utopiary and Flower Sentiments), the first wave, the Christmas ones should be here on Monday next week. Add to that the new Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and new Christmas Hero Arts (online over the weekend) and you can see I had a busy day. I also have some punches in from Woodware in a new size to compliment the existing sizes to make layering easier but if you are in store and want to see them you will have to ask as they are still in the boxes..........sorry!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails